JUVÉDERM®: As you age, your skin loses some of its hyaluronic acid, a process that is sped up if you’ve spent a lot of time in the sun.
- Juvéderm® is a smooth injectable gel that can restore the skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds, including those highly visible ones around the mouth and nose and on the forehead.
- Hyaluronic acid injections also appear to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, two proteins that contribute to the skin’s fullness and elasticity.
VOLUMA®: is the first and only FDA-approved filler to correct age-related volume loss in the midface and assist with:
- Chin contouring
- Jawline definition
- Tear troughs to treat tired eyes
With optimal treatment, natural-looking results last up to 2 years.
BOTOX®: has been shown to be an effective option for treating or reducing the appearance of the following:
- Crow’s feet
- Vertical lines between the brows
- Lip lines, also known as “smoker’s lines”
- Drooping brows
- Horizontal forehead lines
- A “gummy” smile
- Crinkles on either side of the nose
- Chin dimples
- Vertical neck bands
- Migraine headaches
- Temporomandibular joint disorder, or TMJ
- Excessive sweating