Includes 3 treatments (up to 5 toes).
Nail fungus is a common condition that begins as a white or yellow spot under the tip of your fingernail or toenail. As the fungal infection goes deeper, nail fungus may cause your nail to discolor, thicken and crumble at the edge. It can affect several nails but usually not all of them.
Associated symptoms of condition – A fungal nail infection usually isn’t painful. But without treatment, over time it can become uncomfortable or even painful to wear shoes, walk, or stand for a long time.
- Yellow streaks in the nail bed and on the underside of the nail.
- Buildup of bits and pieces of skin and nail fragments (debris) under the nail.
- A discolored and thickened nail that may separate from the skin under the nail.
- A brittle, broken, and thickened nail.
- White spots or streaks on the nail surface.
- Soft and powdery nail surface, as the infection gets worse.
Offer expires at the end of the current month. Must use within 1 year of purchase.