What is EmSculpt Neo?
20,000 crunches in 30 min!
EMSCULPT NEO builds off the legacy of its predecessor, EMSCULPT, by simultaneously emitting both radiofrequency and high-intensity electromagnetic energies.
The end result is more fat reduction and muscle growth than any single gold-standard product, for less time and less money.
Best of all, EMSCULPT NEO has broad appeal as it can treat patients up to BMI 35!
How does it work?
EMSCULPT NEO is based on an applicator simultaneously emitting synchronized RF and HIFEM+ energies.
Due to the radiofrequency heating, the muscle temperature quickly raises by several degrees. This prepares muscles for exposure to stress, similar to what a warm-up activity does before any workout. In less than 4 minutes, the temperature in subcutaneous fat reaches levels that cause apoptosis, i.e. fat cells are permanently damaged and slowly removed from the body. Clinical studies showed on average a 30% reduction in subcutaneous fat.*
Bypassing the brain limitations, HIFEM+ energy contracts the muscle fibers in the area at intensities that are not achievable during a voluntary workout. Extreme stress forces the muscle to adapt resulting in an increase in the number and growth of muscle fibers and cells. Clinical studies* showed on average a 25% growth in muscle volume.
You cannot have EMSCULPT NEO if the following conditions are present:
- Cardiac pacemaker, defibrillator, implanted neurostimulator, drug pump, or electronic implanted device
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Metal rods, pins, plates, metal IUD or orthopedic implants/joints
- Pulmonary insufficiency, cardiac disorders, epilepsy, or active malignancy
- Bleeding disorders, or taking blood thinners
- History of hernia repair with mesh, or any recent surgical procedure in the area
- Any injury, damage, or tear to muscle or soft tissue in the area to be treated including active hernia
- You may not use the device near your chest, head, or neck
- You are under 18 years old
*Must be used in 60 days. If not used in 90 days the price will be adjusted based on current pricing.