$ 20.00 $ 35.00
What is this medicine use for?
- Aids in growth of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and proteins in the body
- Helps with metabolism of fats and carbohydrates
- Treatment for people who cannot absorb vitamin B12
Who should not take this medicine?
Cyanocobalamin should not be used in patients who are pregnant and in patients with early hereditary optic nerve atrophy and cyanocobalamin hypersensitivity.
Key warnings before taking this medicine
Your health care provider needs to know if you have any of these conditions / situations:
- Kidney disease
- Leber’s disease
- Megaloblastic anemia
- An unusual or allergic reaction to cyanocobalamin, cobalt, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Limit 1 per customer. Additional gift purchases allowed. Must be redeemed within 6 months.